Renting your property out is for most landlords a worrying time, here at Lambourne Carmody we understand that this will have been your home and not just bricks, all our tenants we introduce will have been fully credit checked, employment & previous landlord confirmed as well, only when that is all back correct will we be happy that we have found suitable tenants. We also deal with the below to help our landlords make letting out their property a success.
- Inform all utilities including council tax
- Arrange for an inventory clerk to do a full inventory (at landlords expense
- Register 6 weeks deposit that we take
- Do inspections on managed properties
- Collect the rent and send to landlords via BACS
- Make sure gas safety certificates are carried out if required (at landlords expense)